Saturday, January 16, 2010

What to do?

Well I have been thinking and praying of joining the army as full time active duty.  I have tried once before to join but because of an injury i received at the end of my junior year of high school.  I have just sent info to find out more info on joining.  I guess i am just posting this so that it is out there some where about my intentions.
I am desiring so deeply to fight and protect and serve those who are in need,  i feel i am just wasting my life when I have been given so  much; be it time, singleness, ability,  maybe just the desire within me to be more and do more.  Above all that I feel and above all that desire i lay it down and confess that I would rather your will be done Father than my will,  if this my cup let me drink deep of your will Jesus.

No comments: