Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Devotion

I lift up my eyes
from the pain that lies inside
I've set my gaze
only upon your face
Jesus

I'm washed by your blood
I'm free from my ruts
and I can lift my hands
and I can lay down this life
Jesus

Devotion
pure and intimate
Devotion
fast and furious
Devotion
life and death
Devotion for you

You have made me a dress
You have clothed me in splendor
I'm wrapped in you arms
I am lead by you wonder
Jesus

I'm made new by you beauty
I'm reborn in you fury
How beautiful is your devastating love
How majestic is Your glory
Jesus

Devotion
holy and free
Devotion
giving and receiving
Devotion
spinning and twirling
Devotion to You

You tune my strings true
You free my songs for You
I can dance in Your fire
I can slumber with my lover
Jesus

My life redeemed
My past restored
I've been filled with your glory
I'm dead to this world
Jesus

Devotion
painful and pleasant
Devotion
cup and cross
Devotion
chasing and pursuing
Devotion in you

I choose You
You already chose me too
I'm pursuing
and being pursued
Dancing
Dying
Living
Crying
Redeeming
Restoring
from glory to glory
oh how you pursue.....

I am completely devoted to You...

No comments: