Thursday, January 21, 2010

Take Heart

Take Heart to carry on. I have days set aside for us, to be used for your own personal renewing.  When I call be obeidiant to the call and come, I AM good, be not afraid.  I  dwell near you but desire to dwell with you always.  When you pray be concisious of your emotions, I speak through even them, there is much for you to understand in that part of your being.  Move slowly while distractions increase, it is hard for you to interpret what is My will and what is your desires.  True hearts are those that truly beat for My will and purposes, continue to commit and confess, it is building the foundation for your ministry.  I AM near, and nearer still be near to me as I draw you.  Faith without works is dead and so is Love.  Treat Me to your pain and I will treat you to My peace, My joy, and My love.  Move fully in faith whether you are sure or not, move assured that I AM bigger than your mistakes and I continue to make all things new.

No comments: