Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Golden Acorn

I sit to pray....
I close my eyes....
He opens my heart and this is what I see....
I am standing in a field with no trees. The ground is covered, evenly spaced, with golden acorns. The golden acorns are every where, there are far to many to count. As I am standing there a young man walks into the field right in front of me, reaches down and picks up one golden acorn. The way He moved was almost like He knew the exact one He wanted to pick up. He walk towards me and right in front of me gets on His knees and lifts both of His hands together up towards me holding one golden acorn. Without any words spoken I knew I was suppose to eat the golden acorn. As I receive the golden acorn from Him and eat it I realize that all these golden acorns represent specific truths of the kingdom. I look again out into the field and again see no trees, Im not sure if I was told or just knew but I understood that these golden acorns are to become trees but only within the one who eats them and not outside them. I sense that each tree grown form these truths within a person will produce more golden acorns after the like golden acorn. Each acorn produced form the tree within represent truths within truths. After I hear or i am just given the wisdom of these golden acorns the young man speaks and tells me that the truth I was given to eat was the truth of "The Liberty of Love", and its is to grow and bare like golden acorns within me for others to eat and become trees.

No comments: